E85 Fuel In my Car?

I was wondering if I could use E85 fuel in my car, its a 1994 Dodge Spirit with a 3.0 v6. Its 25 cents cheeper than unleaded fuel here, and the station in my town is the first in Indiana to sell the alternate fuel

If your vehicle is a flex fuel vehicle then yes, use it. But if im not mistaken I think Chrysler only had the 4 cyl designed to burn flex fuel in that year. Keep in mind that when you use this fuel it requires a different type of oil. E85 fuel is highly corrosive. If your vehicle is not designed to use it, it can cause drivability problems, hard starts and even the check engine lite to turn on.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
So it wouldnt be reccomended to use this fuel then in my v6?

Spirit
different

in
No not flex fuel.....but gasohol would work.
unfortunetly, indiana is slow about using the flex fuels, we just now got e85 and this station in my town is the first and only one in indiana to have E85.
Now I know I can use E10 if I could find it, but havent yet.

the
fuel
fuel