electronic overdrive

I'M IN THE MARKET FOR A USED(01-03)DODGE GRAND CARAVAN,CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN FIND OUT WHEN LOOKING AT THESE VEHICLES IF THEY HAVE ELECTRONIC O.D. OR NOT? (FOR EXAMPLE THE VIN.#) P.S. MOST DON'T SEEM TO HAVE IT!

No! They mostly do have it.
On Wed, 25 May 2005 08:50:57 -0400, club804 wrote:

Wrong. They all have it.
Linux Registered User #327951