engine stalls when I stop at red lights or slow down at stop signs

has anyone ever had this problem. My mechanics can't seem to fix it.

First off, how about a year make and model. Then include the engine. Let's hope it's actually a DC prduct too!
-

"rayyman" < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Yes, my engine did this intermittently for years. Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
yep