engine swap

I was told that i would be able to take the motor from an 80's model mazda rx7 and put it into an 84 dodge charger with the use of a tripod mount, I
cant find any information about this anywhere else and was hoping to find out how much truth there is to this, I would really appreciate any feedback. Thank you.
In article <24ba7db73fb28a96afa82df0614c9ef8

These guys may have your answer: http://kennedyeng.com/index.htm http://www.rx7club.com/forumdisplay.php?f 8