Engine/Trans reliability question 4L V6 & 6 sp auto

I know in the past there have been some reliability questions with the transmissions in the Caravans. For the 2008 models, they are offering a 4 liter V6 mated with a 6 speed auto trans as an option. Is this a tried and true combo from a different model? How have they worked out? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
QX

Sounds brand spankin' new to me... But then again, I've not looked closely at options for recent years. The biggest engine I knew about for the Caravan's is the 3.8.

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley