Factory CD Player for 991 Spirit

I'm looking for a factory CD player for my 1991 Spirit, and I'm having a tough time finding the right one. What should I be looking for? What would
the part number be? Which other factory CD players would work for my car? thanks
http://tinyurl.com/arzkk
look here

note that yours will be more squared in the front than the newer ones made after 2001, and it should have two connectors in the back. for factory wiring connectors.
http://tinyurl.com/c7543
this one will do it