Fan Clutch

I have a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan. I think I need to replace the fan clutch. I think it's also called a viscous coupler.
Do you know how to locate this, and how to test it to see if it's
functioning?

vehicle. Is it overheating?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

In stop-and-go traffic, or if you just run the A/C too long, the engine will begin to overheat and the air blowing into the will not be cold any more. Checked to see if it needed more refridgerant, and that was not the case. I'm thinking it might be the radiator fan or the water pumps, but I'm not sure. And I'm not sure how you would check those.
I have a1998 Dodge Grand Caravan. I think I need to replace the fan

don't turn they are locked up, if they are locked up you can bet the Maxi Fuse has blown as well. If the Fans spin, check Max fuse
Glenn