Flashing Interior Lights Intrepid 2000

My Intrepid 2000 recently started having a problem with the interior lights, which flash on for a a couple of seconds as I am driving.
All doors are closed and the panel light for the "Open Doors" does not flash on, so it looks like it is not a problem with the doors being ajar.
Anybody has had this problem?
Thanks
-- David A. Saldate,
I have a 99 and have the same problem, I am also experiencing intermitting problems with the power windows not working. I have owned this car since new so I am familar with its history and nothing has been done or added to the car to create this problem. There may be a fix in aldata but I no longer have access. Would love to hear if anyone else is experiencing this problem. FYI: a neihbor knocked on my door the other night and told me the interior light was blinking with the car parked.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>My Intrepid 2000 recently started having a problem with the interior lights, which flash on for a a couple of seconds as I am driving.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>All doors are closed and the panel light for the "Open Doors" does&nbsp; not flash on, so it looks like it is not a problem with the doors being ajar.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Anybody has had this problem?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><BR>-- <BR>David A. Saldate, </FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=