For help!!! 95 Neon: oil leaks

Thank you in advance. Today I found my 95 Plymouth Neon's oil leak. I think it's Engine oil b/c it doesn't have any smell and I'm pretty sure it's not
water. It leaks from beside the oil box (the black box where oil drain lug is). I couldn't find the exact place because it's hided by the oil box. Is there anyone who can tell me what could happen? Any advice is pretty welcomed and greatly appreciated.
One thing to be added, I found one pipe which is supposed to connect to the hose connecting to air filter disconneted. Is it the reason for my problem? If it is, I've connected it back. Will the oil leaking stop? Will this problem damage the gasket? I know the gasket is a very popular problem for Neon.

the
problem?
More then likely its the cylinder head gasket. Has it been updated with the multilayered gasket? And the correct way to locate oil leaks is with a dye substance and a black lite
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
How much does it cost for changing head gasket? This is a used car bought from the first owner. I don't know whether the head gasket has been changed. And if the fee is too high, I cannot afford it. But I would try DIY. Could you explain more details to me? Thanks a lot.

There are no more details to explain. What is DIY?

bought
It's a pretty major job just did mine on my 96 neon. Not really one for the novice with little experience.....
Couple of my buddies helped out with the job you need at least 4-5 hours to do this and a haynes manual.

try
the
A Haynes manual???? I would have thought using that manual you would need about 10 to 12 hrs. Those manuals are pure junk.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
I agree, I have one haynes manual. It's not so detailed. Especially, sometimes I got confused by some ignored steps. From my previous experience (though not so much), this manual is good for general maintainment, but I don't believe it can do help with repairing an engine for such kind of person as me.
Leeinwind, your word usage suggests you're from somewhere other than the U.S. Would you mind telling where you're from, or what kind of accent you speak with--just curious.
I agree with Glenn, those Haynes manuals are overrated at best and down right dangerous in terms of mis-information. Some of the errors in them are pretty glaring.
Hi, jamiegoforth, I'm from China. An example of what you said the glaring errors about the manual is "tire balance", where the direction is "LR<->LF, RR<->RF".
Maxpower and others have also given me many great advices. I do appreciate for all of your favor.