For Sale: 2003 Dodge Durango SLT4x4

2003 Dodge Durango SALT 4x4, graphite metallic exterior, slate gray premium cloth interior, mint condition, 26,500km, auto, 4.7L V8, overhead convenience group, mini trip computer (compass/temp/fuel), trailer tow group, 4 wheel anti-lock disk brakes, anti-spin differential, rear heat/AC, 3rd row seat, running boards, AM/FM/CD Cassette stereo, rear seat video preparation package, fog lights, heated power mirrors, cast aluminum wheels, new 10 ply Michelin LTX M/S LT245/75R16 tires, $29,400 or best offer. Telephone: (780) 518-0830. Balance of factory warranty. Photographs available by email at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca.

View sale link at:

WPCI

Your asking to much for it, I just purchased my 2003 RT Durango with 26k fully loaded for $20.000

Reply to
maxpower