front end shakes Dodge Caravan

I was wondering if anyone could give me advise my van starts shaking bad like a flat tire when I stop and start up again sometimes it goes away it almost sounds like something is loose. I am supposed to be
headed to Florida soon so ani info is app. :roll:
could be a bad halfshaft (axle), could be tierod ends bad, numerous things.

http://www.autoforumz.com/front-end-shakes-Caravan-ftopict148744.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pq5148
First thing to do is check the suspension for any loose/worn out parts, also check the tires for any signs of problems. Then you may want to rotate them from front to back to see if the problem goes away.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
"maxpower", my 97 GC has some front end "glunk" noises during cold weather that can be felt through the steering wheel. Bad tie-rod bushings?

If you can rock the van from side to side from the outside and hear the noise it is the sway bar bushings, a common problem for this especially when the temp gets colder. But without hearing the noise myself would be hard to tell what it is.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech