Frozen Doors

The door seals on my 2002 Caravan freeze tight in winter. Sometimes the doors won't open easily. I was told WD-40 would deteriorate the seals. Would silicone spray be OK, or something else? Thanks.

Get some good old glycerine. Works a treet. Barring that,silicone grease alsp works. WD 40? Absolutely no way, and normal silicone spray helps, but is not a solution, generally.