FS: Haynes Caravan, Voyager, T&C ('84 thru '95) Repair Manual

Excellent Haynes Caravan, Voyager, T&C ('84 thru '95) Repair Manual for sale. Little use.
New Price - typically $15 to $18
$10, including postage anywhere in the continental USA.
Don

Don, not to be a smart ass but the "little use" is probably because those books aren't worth a crap. They will cause more problems then they will fix with the vehicle it pertains to. And you get very little use from them. Someone may get more use out that book generating heat from it while it is burning in the wood stove
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks Glenn, I guess I will throw it away just as I did with the new water pump for my old Grand Caravan's 3.3L V6 that I also wasted my time listing.
IOf you wanna sell something like that, do it on Ebay
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
I picked up a similar (if not identical - but I think it was the other big brand of those things) one at a yard sale, thinking it could come in handy for working on my 92 Caravan. I'm not much of a mechanic, so it got "very little" use largely for that reason. When I went to reference it for help on two different issues, it was no help at all. One was one of the tiny bulbs in the front corner marker lights. The manual only referenced the pre-91 styling...no help. The second time, I needed help with replacing the lock cylinder in the ignition switch when it broke and wouldn't engage the switch. That time they gave mostly info around the pre-91 models, and then pulled a cop-out by talking about how you could cause the airbag to blow (and kill yourself or something nasty) and to take it to someone who knew what they were doing.
I've found the advice here to be less expensive and more helpful. :-) But...I'll have to admit the manual is still collecting dust...perhaps it will come in handy for repairing the van some day. Or...perhaps it will be as you say and help start a campfire...
As for selling one? I'd go for ebay...
Wesley

fix
I was going to sell it on eBay, but I decided to try here first: 1). nicely targeted demographics, plus 2). no listing or consignment fees. Actually, for the work I did on my 1994 Grand Caravan ES (replacement of the head gaskets on both banks of the 3.3L V6), the Haynes manual was not only informative, but offered correct information and photos. I did not use it for any other reference or purpose, therefore I can't comment on its validity otherwise. But, for the head gasket replacement, it was fine. Having owned "real" or "factory" shop manuals in the past, I understand the somewhat generic nature of Haynes manuals. We sold the van recently, so I have no need for it any longer.
Perhaps I will list it on eBay or even on Amazon.com. Or, I may just take Glenn's advice and use it to start a fire in the fireplace!