fuel

my 1995 dodge 3.3 is putting fuel in the cyl. and the plugs are gas soaked.

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:01:14 -0400, dlmarsh wrote:

ok thanks for letting us know.
Linux Registered User #327951
on the fuel.when you got it running it smokes and it smells like gas.

Well you don't say if the check engine lite is on so I would have to assume that the fuel pressure regulator has a ruptured diaphragm and the raw fuel is entering thru the vacuum line. See if there is a strong smell of fuel in the regulator vacuum hose

soaked.
Are you refering to a problem that is causing the engine to run rich and possibly flooding out? If you want any kind of help your gonna have to post just a tiny bit more info!!
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
yes my check engine light is on.i took it to a dealer and they said that the pcm was bad.