Fuel filter?

I own a 93 Intrepid with the 3.3L car isn't getting any fuel I checked the valve on the fuel rail and all I got was air. fuel pump works for about 3
seconds after I turn the key to "acc" but still won't start. Whats the possibility it could be a cheap fix and be the filter?

If all you get is air, your car is out of fuel. It is normal for the pump to only run for 3 sec. That's what the purpose of the ASD relay is. Put some gas in it and find out why the gauge isn't working
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
maxpower wrote:

Thanks!! sure enough it was empty. is it common for the fuel gauge to malfunction in these vehicles?

the
3
The vehicle is 14 years old!! Sending units don't last forever