fuel pump replacement on an 88 daytona w/turbo

does this car have access to the fuel pump from the trunk area or do i have to drop the tank?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
why does the car die when i turn left?
i bought a manual but cannot find anything about it.
maxpower wrote:

the bucket is designed so that when the tank is low on fuel and making a hard left turn all the fuel doesn't run to the other side causing the pump to loose pressure. The was a technical service bulletin on that vehicle long ago, I forget the exact year. I owned the 85 laser. great vehicle
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech