fuse problem???'01 durango

We have had some issues with the radio shutting down in the past but it
always comes back on. Then on sunday we were on our way back from cali and I jumped a bump a bump nothing seemed to happen -why would it this
is an suv right? Then about an hour later the radio (which is stock) shut down, then the int lights stopped working, then when we took the keys out the car still dings. so we checked the fuses and the relays the int fuse was blown and when we replace it it pops instantly. The relays are fine except the int relay is making a clicking noise when you turn the headlights on. So I drove the car to the store and it ran fine (just no radio or int lights) the next morning when I went to go to work it wouldn't start!!! What has happened to my car? suggestions I
have heard is that it's the voltage regulator or altenator or a plug has came unplugged. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I Have no idea what this means
Then about an hour later the radio (which is stock)

If the fuse is blowing you need to locate what component is shorted out by disconnection whatever is on the circuit one at a time.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech The

maxpower wrote:

there has been comments this is happening bacause i jumped the bump:)
I don't understand.......how do I disconnect from the circuit? we did find that the starter fuse was bad (it wasn't bad when tested this morning)