Gauge lights 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan

I have a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan (Sport). My dashboard gauge lights (tach, speedometer, temp and battery) have all, suddenly,gone out. All of the other lights seem to work, dim and brighten OK.
Have checked the fuse box under the hood but donít think I see any that indicate they control the gauge lights.
Any suggestions?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

‚úĖ