Getting extremely frustrated

:evil: I have a 2002 Dodge Stratus, in 2004 iíve had to change the transmission which cost me around 2500 now Iíve had to spend an additional 1000.00 and the vehicle is still not fixed. It starts up
extremely loud (extremely) it tends to shake when I first start up and if Iím at a stop it only seems to shake if the air or heat is on then iíll turn it off it stops shaking. The engine light comes on then off on then off...its been to the dodge dealer and they "fixed" it but not really...any ideas...
‚úĖ

dealer do and by all means......what engine is in this vehicle?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Ideas? Only one: GET RID OF POS!