Grand Caravan leaking

I have a '01 grand caravan and when taking a long trip the condensation from the air conditioner runs under the carpet on the passenger side and collects
in the carpet. I have had it to the dealer 2 times the second they said the cabin air filter was plugged, it didn't help one bit. Also there is no water dripping under the car other than from the door jam on the passenger door.. PLEASE HELP!!!!! Desperate Rick

Rick, the drain is stopped up, you need to try to blow it out or rinse it out by putting water thru the front cowl, if you park under a tree that drops alot of leaves I would recommend moving the car from it.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

slit in the end almost directly under the heater core. The end of it will look like it is solid, it actually has a slit that is supposed to keep the dirt/bugs out while letting the water out. They get crud in them and plug up. Take a 6-10 inch piece of wire (coat hanger works great) and clean out the dirt. DO NOT STAY UNDER IT WHEN YOU CLEAR IT OUT. To make sure it stays open flush the tube with water and clean it once a year. Also to help you from having the normal smelly A/C from bacteria remember to switch to heat for a couple minutes before shutting the vehicle off after using the A/C for a long period. That smell will really make you sick if it does start growing.
Steve W.
-