GTR SPEC-V CRUSHES Corvette ZR1 @ the Ring, and even beats the Viper SRT10 ACR

If you can read Japanese, the breaking news is that the GTR Spec V crushed the ZR1 by over 6 seconds, and beat even the Viper ACR by about 2 seconds. Here's the Proof. I would also expect a 0-60 time of 2.9 seconds, and a 1/4 mile time of

10.9 seconds, and a 60-0 distance of 92 feet.

Sal

chance you'd get one of them to even have coffee

Coffee may ass! I'm going to give her a Cosmo and some weed and boink her in the huge storage space in the back of the Z06!

Reply to
Spud