Haynes or Chilton's manual for 2003 Grand Caravan?

I enjoy performing my own repairs and maintenace and have books for a 1994 Wrangler and Kawasaki motorcycle. I have been unable to find a book for my 2003 GC though. I initially thought it may be too early
to publish them, but now my GC has almost 50K miles, and I'm anxious to perfrom some maintenance. I'm in NC and have been to Auto Zone, Napa and Advance Auto Parts and even the salespeople cannot find these manuals in their systems. I have also been to Haynes and Chilton's website with no result.
Does anyone have any idea why these manuals aren't in print? Are you able to get these in your local store?
Thanks,
James
PS I can't find a manual for my 2003 Camry either!
On 15 Apr 2006 15:12:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Go to your local Crysler deater poarts department and order the factory manual set. More expensive than the Chiltons/Haynes, but infinately more useful as well.

***

I have considered the factory set of manuals but was a little hesitant to buy because they are much more detailed. I like the Haynes/Chilton's because they are written for the DIYer with mostly maintenance in mind, and have great illustrations. I may go that route if I can't find a more basic book. Thanks,
James

< snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Maxpower is correct I have a dozen or so owners manuals on CDrom, I just print out a working copy if needed and the CDs never get my greasy prints on them let alone coffee or beer stains.
Coasty
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...
<clip>
James, the only option I see is for you to email Haynes and Chilton and ask them why and when or if. There is just no way for us to read their minds.