Go to your local Crysler deater poarts department and order the factory manual set. More expensive than the Chiltons/Haynes, but infinately more useful as well.

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I have considered the factory set of manuals but was a little hesitant to buy because they are much more detailed. I like the Haynes/Chilton's because they are written for the DIYer with mostly maintenance in mind, and have great illustrations. I may go that route if I can't find a more basic book. Thanks,

James

Reply to
teabird1977

Maxpower is correct I have a dozen or so owners manuals on CDrom, I just print out a working copy if needed and the CDs never get my greasy prints on them let alone coffee or beer stains.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

James, the only option I see is for you to email Haynes and Chilton and ask them why and when or if. There is just no way for us to read their minds.

Reply to
Erroneous Maximus