HE'S BACK!!!! '92 Grand Caravan question (NOT the same van as before!!!)

Hey!
I finally got rid of the Grand Voyager I had all the questions about.
However, in my travels I found ANOTHER one, a Grand Caravan, EXACTLY like
the two before it!
There's one problem before I plunk down the cash, however. The engine, tranny, etc all seem fine, it has 122,000 (same as the last two!) but the problem is there is a 'howling' from the Passenger's side rear wheel. I'm thinking it's the brakes, but not sure. It does not increase with speed. It is most prevalent in reverse, when you put the thing in Drive it's there when you start out but rapidly diminishes and then stops.
BTW, this is an AWD model. Anybody have any ideas (Is it common?) before I pry open the wallet or remove wheels to figure it out...

it sounds like a wheel bearing