Headers for big block A-body

Hey, was wondering if anyone knows if "block hugger" style headers will fit a big block equipped A-body and clear the steering column. I know tti makes
long tube race headers that fit, but they cost about $800. The block huggers are much less at about $190, which puts them right in my price range. Thanks!
alt.hi-po.mopars......great place to ask that one

fit
makes
http://store.yahoo.com/chucker54/hooker.html
fenderwells? You might be better to spend the bucks for TTI in the long run. Dodgem