headlight adjustment

Could someone tell me the distance from a wall and distance the lights should be from the ground and how far apart they should be shining to adjust them.

giveitup wrote:

See: http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/aim/aim.html
"" wrote: > Could someone tell me the distance from a wall and distance > the lights > should be from the ground and how far apart they should be > shining to > adjust them.
the distance from the wall is 25 feet.