Headlight Adjustment 99 Caravan

-- Looking at adjusting my headlights and cant seem to figure out how to adjust them. They have a bubble level next to them and some sort of set screw (or so it seems) do I just have to loosen up the set screw and adjust them; or is it more in depth??? I just don't wanna mess it up. If it is a set screw it kinda looks like a small torx bit is needed...is it that or just a small allen key. Lights were never adjusted before and they have some silicone or some crap over the bolt heads covering it up.

TIA

Rob

begin 666 p.gif M1TE&.#EA$ $C`( !````_____R'Y! $```$`+ `````0`2,```+_C(^IR^T/ MHYRTVHNSWKS[#X;B2);FB:;JRK;N"\?R3-?VC>?ZSO?^#PP*A\2B\8A,*I?, MIO,)C4JGU*KUB@3(M!

Reply to