Headlight Help

Any knowledge on the headlight replacement process for a 98 Dakota is welcome. Not the bulb - I mean the headlight housing.
Thanks

Well, here is the way you go about changing the headlight housing on a 97-05 Dakota/Durango. Nobody could/would tell me so I made my own instructions. I had a lot of advice on how to change the light bulb but that was never a question. http://55chevy210.homeip.net/temp/headlights / Just follow the pictures in numerical order. Note: some adjustments of the headlight after it is reassembled may be required.