Headlights wont turn off

I have replaced the headlamp switch and relay and the headlights still will not turn off. I took the fuses out thinking I could still drive in the daytime, but even with the fuses out the battery still drains while its
sitting (not running). These are the only things I could think of to replace and they have not worked, so please try and help me out

will
One of these days Im gonna get that ball fixed, its not working again!!! In the mean time maybe you can help and then we can try to help you.....what are we working on?
Glenn beasley Chrysler Tech
a 1993 Dodge Intrepid, 3.5L 24 valve. What do you mean fix that ball

DRL module?
disconnect the multifunction switch on the steering wheel and I bet they go out, more then likely that is causing the problem. Remember that the high beam (lane pass feature) will turn on as you pull the switch back without the headlamps on. That switch is probably shorted out.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech