Heater fan runs on high only. heats erratically

1996 caravan heats only on the drivers side and the fan only runs on high. I heard that this unit can be reprogrammed. Does any one know the procedure? Thanks Jerry
Reply to
jeribill

Sounds like you have a couple of different problems. The heater fan only working on high is more than likely a bad blower motor resistor. Not sure about the problem with the heat only working on the drivers side because I am not familiar with the Caravan distribution system. Could have a loose duct somewhere.

Reply to
dotsdave

You may have several problems, including a bad Resistor Block. Check this out...

HeadlessHorseman