Heater Pipe connected to the rear heater and engine 98 Dodge Caravan

My aluminum pipes with antifreeze from engine to the rear heater rusted and must be replaced. I can't figure it out where are the pipes goes to the
engine just in front of firewall. I'd love to find some pictures or how to get to these and remove pipes before I start disassembling everything. Any help would be appreciated.
I forgot to mention that it is for 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan ES. Thank you in advance.