Help! 2000 Dodge Caravan Power Locks and Radio

Hi,
In the process of installing a CD changer, I somehow managed to trip a relay or a fuse that controls electrical power to the power locks and the radio.
The power door locks now only work when the key is on. They used to work when the key was off and even out. The radio gets no power at all, key in or out.
I've checked the fuse for the radio under the steering wheel. But my guess is it's a relay that either needs to be reset or replaced.
Can anyone help me? Hate to take it in for something that's probably really simple.
Thanks.
--

-----------------------------------
(((((<<<<<o>>>>>)))))

Rob,
the horn's working fine. I suspect one of the relays in the PDC is blown or must be reset somehow. But it only seems to be affecting the door locks and the radio.
rob wrote:

hmmmmm
ok I'll look at what documentation I have

Rob,
I asked my local dealer and their diagnosis is that the fuse labeled "103" is the one in need of replacement. It's a 40-amp fuse that isn't in stock at two auto parts stores I went to this afternoon. The fuse looks like two regular two-prong fuses stuck together. I'll probably run by a Dodge/Chrysler dealer tomorrow to purchase one.
Thanks for checking, though.
hmmmmm

cool hope it works