Help: Auto Windows

My Auto windows Are not working. I checked the fuses. They don't work on either side. What could be the promble? It's a Dodge Van 1991. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Start by checking the circuit breaker/fuse, if ok, check the master switch at the drivers door
This happened on my 99 caravan. I had to replace the power window motor. It wasnt expensive, I got one at a junkyard. Worked like a charm!