Help: How do You fix the ceiling in a van?

I Have a Dodge Ram 250 1991. The ceiling is starting to drop down in the middle. How can I fix this problem without having to taking it all apart to spray the glue on? Is there something I can spray on the fabric and
smooth it out?
mida01 wrote:

No. There is a thin layer of foam under the fabric that rots out; that is what causes the fabric to droop. You will need to remove the headliner panel, strip off the fabric, scrape off the rotten foam, and reglue the fabric using a good trim adhesive.
-GP
go to walmart and buy twisted pins from fabric departmetn. put them on, and stick them for ever. buy at least 3-4 box of pins. you need alot...
Gene Poon wrote:

mida01 wrote: "I Have a Dodge Ram 250 1991. The ceiling is starting to drop down in the middle. How can I fix this problem without having to taking it all apart to spray the glue on? Is there something I can spray on the fabric and smooth it out?"
No but if you take it down you must clean the old foam backing off the cardboard. Kits can be purchase to reinstall.
See http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoHeadliner.asp
Sarge