Help: is 95 Chrysler Cirrus 2.5L OBDII compliant?

1995 Chrysler Cirrus Lx, 2.5L, Automatic
The Haynes manual says it is ODBII. The diagnostic connector is definitely OBDII type. But my scanner (Sony Clie with OBDII interface from Harrison R&D
(Houston)) does not scan the PCM (works fine on ort her cars 1996 and up). Nor does the Actron scanner at Autozone scan it.
That's one issue.
The main issue is that the car will unexpectedly chuggle and quit, usually when pulling up to a stop. Then it starts right back up. This happened a couple of times a day and never left a PCM code. Finally two days ago if set a code:
13 - MAP sensor voltage slow or no change from idle to run.
Ha hah, I thought I had found the problem, but no.
That code cleared on the next start up.
Then last night another start (cold), chuggle, stall with codes:
44 - battery temp sensor voltage, and 22- engine coolant temp sensor voltage too low or high
Is it plausible that there might be a wiring harness problem that logically ties all these things together? or is the PCM going bonkers?
Any ideas?
TIA Bill

R&D
Nor
when
of
logically
The software wont work on that scan tool because OBD2 wasn't available until 1996. The coolant temp sensor and MAP sensor share the same 5 volt and ground circuit. Since the one fault code is voltage high I would start looking for a bad ground or a broken wire. do a wiggle test on the wire harness to see if you can make the engine stumble. Pay attention to the black/blue wires on the sensors, that is the ground circuit.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
look at the lock up torque convertor solenoid. If you unplug it you can see if the problem goes away. Hope this helps.

definitely
up).
usually
couple
code:
until
Glen and Manpower, Thanks for the response.
I will start continuity checks on the wiring on Wednesday. I will let you know the findings. Also will try the solenoid disconnect.
Bill

Update:
I didn't get a change work on the witing problem yet.
But, I pinched the wiing harness with my fingers in several places and the problem went away. Good and bab. Now I have to find the bad spot in the harness.

while earlier poster is correct that OBDII was not available untill 96 some 95 had it. Try coding your car as a 96 not 95. That is what I (and the dealer) do on my 95 Neon.