HELP ME!!! I think my van is dying

Damsel in distress... Myvan keeps overheating.I have put over $1000 into it and it still has reoccuring problems. I think that when people see a single
woman they get over. I know they do. It overheats, stops, doesnt start, shuts off in the middle of me driving. Esp when its raining. Any1 out there know any info that can help me?? I need my van. It's nice but too much mechanical problems as I have stated.
sounds like an electrical problem.. What type ov van etc year ??

you have to tell us more about the vehicle???
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
more information please:
1. Did you hear the fun running as it overheats? 2. Did anybody checked for stuck thermostat? 3. Did you check if your raditotor is clean(outside for proper air flow). 4. Did anybody check if you have air in the system (expecially if you have 4 cyclinder car) 5. Check the oil, if it is muddy looking (if so, sorry) 6. When the car is cold, open the radiotor cap and run the car to see if you have any bubles in the radiotor. (if so, sorry)
give more information,
PS: we donot need your phone number, just year, model, previous problems, engine size, etc...