HELP...Need Location of Switch for Back-Up Lights 1995 Acclaim

I have a 1995. 3.0 ltr 3 speed automatic, Plymouth Acclaim and my back-up lights are operating intermitently when transmission is selected into REVERSE. I can get a switch replacement from a 1991 Dodge Spirit 4 speed,
but I need to know where the switch is located on both vehicles. Can anyone help? Thanks

The switch for Acclaim is located in the front, lower right side of the transmission. It is a 3 prong plug(netural safety/back-up light switch) which unscrews.