help please!! kids locked me out of my 2005 dodge grand caravan

yesterday, wed been gone most of the day and still had one more place to go when my 6 year old got into the van to get his new birthday toy out. he accidentally hit the lock button and my keys were in it. anyone know how i
can get into it. i know i can go to my dealer but it is 35 minutes away and i dont have a ride. anyone have any ideas??? please share any you have!! thank you so much in advance.. take care :)