Help wiring problem

hello all, I recently had my a/c condenser replaced, as well as some front end woek done on my 2000 chrysler neon. I t works fine, but for some reason,
sometimes when I put my headlights on, my wipers come on??? never seen this before, and the mechanics up here in the great north are scratching their heads. Can someone please reply and save me some diagnostic time. I'm thinking some king of relay problem?? PLEASE HELP
Message posted via