Help with AC

I have a Dodge Ram250 91. I just recharge the AC. Now I can hear it running but can't feel nothing coming out. I put a new Hi/ Low switch and a new blower.I turn on the heat I can feel it blowing. It worked before I recharged it. How can I fit this promble. Thank you for your time, mida01

Reply to
mida01

Well with out a proper set of gauges not the one gage check method, filling as per manufacturer instructions, checking pressure chart based on ambient temperature, checking the super heat temp, a proper leak test, properly evacuated the system because all the refrigerant was gone or had air entrainment, more than likely not having been trained in automotive HVAC or licensed as per the EPA you have screwed the pooch and you are lucky you have not blown your compressor up or yourself Any one of the above is your problem.

Reply to
Coasty

It is not clear what promble you are writing about. Are you saying there is no air coming out, or the air is coming out but it isn't cold? Or does the air only come out on Heat? Also why did you have to recharge the AC, and did you check the pressures with gauges before you decided it needed recharging because if you didn't, you might not have really found out what the real promble was in the first place and fit it instead of just recharging it.

Reply to
LouieHow