Hey, Maxpower. A question for you!!

I was looking for some parts for my Supra's A340E automatic transmission, and found the same transmission is used in the Jeep Cherokee.
Any idea on the price of the Shift 1 and Shift 2 solenoids? Even with a
discount, the Toyota dealer I was WORKING for wanted $127 each! Can you check this out for me?
These are the trannies:
A340, AW4 transmission A340 Toyota series, Jeep AW4, Isuzu 30-40LE series