High prices by mistake thanks to the internet

I tried to buy a 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 hardtop (318 ci) in semi-rough condition. The man I was dealing with said he'd sell between "14 and 17". I started to write the check for 1700 and he said noooo that's 17 THOUSAND dollars. I kid you not. He said he looked it up on the internet and that car was going for 40 k reconditioned. Maybe a perfect Hemi car but not a 318. The internet has really screwed up buying cars putting notions in peoples heads.

Reply to
Mopar Lover

I got a 68 I'd sell for 1700 minus the 440.....lol

Reply to
rob

Buyer Beware, comes to mind

Reply to