horrible squeeking steering wheel 2005 caravan

Hi

I bought a caravan in august and in the last couple of months there was a awful squeeking noise whenever I turn the wheel to the left.

I brought it in for servise and they said a spring needed to be replaced. Two days later the exact same noise is back.

Does this sound like a bigger problem that a spring. It would seem like a huge coincidence that the exact same spring failed within 2 days of being replaced.

Any ideas?

Mike Cardeiro

Reply to
mcardeiro

Mike without hearing the noise, that question would be hard to answer. I would pay close attention to the P/S system possibly causing the noise.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower