Hot Water from AC

Hi All,
I have a 99 Grand Caravan Sport with a 3.8 engine.
There is hot water dripping from behind the center console. The drip is pretty fast and it soaks the carpet wthin 15 to 20 minutes of driving with
the AC on.
I assume this is from the AC unit. We took it in the other day and the mechanic said he blew the drains out. This made it even worse.
I've been vacuuming water for 2 days!
I need ideas.
TIA,
Jake

I have had luck using a coat hanger, or better, small utility wire, and snaking the drain from the bottom side. With the smaller wire, you can put a small hook on the end, so hopefully you can grab a dust bunny and pull it all of the way out. If the hook gets snagged, it is flexible enough to pull the hood out straight. Don't try a hook with a coat hanger, or you could get hung! <g>
--
Jim in NC

Not with the heater on, but the problem persists with the AC off and with the AC off and the Fan on.

Good advice, Thanks.
Jake

Gut reaction tells me then, pinhole/crack in heater system with fan blowing water through the duct work. Good luck! :-)
What if there is no anti freeze in the radiator?
Would it not be just hot?
There's no smell, just hot water.
Thanks, Jake

Short answer....yep. :-)