how do i replace the tensioner 99 caravan

what is the best wat to remove the serpentine belt tensioner ? The tensioner (not the pully the spring part) broke as I started it sun. nothing seems lock up all pullys turn freely, AC was not on.
99 caravan 3.3 thanks, lyndo

You were probably getting a rumbling noise mostly in the morning before this happened. That's the normal sign that the tensioner is locked up. The best way, and yet the only way I would do it is to have is raised in the air and remove it from the bottom. I'm sure you could take the wiper assembly and possibly the generator off to do it if you really have that much time
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
I got it, thanks