HOW FAST WAS I GOING??

I've got a 96' neon 2.0 SOHC automatic tran. The speedometer is elec. it will work sometimes if you hit a bump or hit the dash. took apart I.P. and
didn't find a short or anything that looked bad. also has a good signal from sensor. Anybody GOT ANY CLUES OR SUGGUESTIONS????

Yup take apart the dash again and this time go further and disassemble it to see the circuit board, you will probably find a resistor is loose, try to solder it back on or get a new circuit board
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
In article

and read, read, read.
--
Two wrongs never make a right,
but three rights make a circle.

I thought three rights made a triangle ?
In article <cce8fe1a8fef488d225cabca170d03e7

please enter "how do I get a sense of whimsy" into your favorite search engine, and get a sense of humor while you are at it (ass hole implied).
You are right I am an A-hole(implied),but I thought was a site for people with problems could get answers with thier vehicles not for jerkoffs tring to teach fool-osophy 101(nothing implied).
so, did you get it fixed or not?

Yes I did but wasn't a bad board or VSS or the diodes & resisters. I looked real hard at symptoms and realized that the connection between I.P and main conectors had contact grease and once the car got old and it got hot the grease was gone. so I twisted the pins on the back of I.P just slightly and put it back in. It hasn't went out for about two weeks now where before it was not working. Thanks for all who gave me suggestion.
good one. I hadn't thought of that.