How to check if you have an airbag

Hi, on my 89 Daytona, driver side airbags was an option. I was just wondering how I can tell if the car is equipt with the air bag. Thanks in advance.

Didn't know there was an option. But you can look at the passenger side and it should say it on the dash , or run into a wall above 14mph to see if it comes out. This vehicle is just to old for me to remember.
--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
On Sun, 28 May 2006 00:24:42 +0000, springbreak wrote:

Drive it into a freeway overpass at about 70mph, and let us know.
Linux Registered User #327951