How to remove blood from a Dodge ???

I drove over Mexican last week , that's a good thing, because one parasite less in the US is always a good thing.
BUT, there is still blood on my car.How can I remove it, so that the
cops don't find any evidence ???
troll

Besides if he's thinking Mexicans want American jobs, they would have to go to China to get them!!! Dodgem rob wrote:

well about 10 miles down the road..........hmmmmmmmmm
seems they have a lot of help picking peaches,