How to replace gas door??

I pulled a bonehead move and opened my driver's side sliding door while fueling. The door broke off the fuel door and I was wondering if anyone's changed one of these things, and if they would mind giving me some
instructions on how to replace it.
Thanks in advance
-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 87 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
all I can tell you is it has to be done from the wheel well area, you have to pull the wheel house cover back, the part also needs to be painted before you install it
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 06:40:35 -0400, damnnickname wrote:

Additionally, the OP may want to look into what the problem is with the "interlock" that is supposed to not allow that door to open when the fuel door is open... This problem should've never happened.
Linux Registered User #327951