How to replace the air filter - 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan

I want to replace the air filter of my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. But it does not seem as intuitive as I expected to remove the filter cover. The owner manual does not provide any instructions.
Could anyone tell me how to remove the filter cover to replace the filter?
Peter Xu