I Have a 96 Dodge Neon with a starting problem

I Barely joined today. Heres the problem i was going on the freeway the other way when i realized that my gas wouldnt respond, so i exited and i pulled
over and realized the gas pump fuse was burned. so i put a new one and started it again and it burned it again. So i left it a few days and i had someone check on it they told me that theres no spark to the motor it doesnt burn the fuse but theres no spark it just cranks im guessing Computer chip? Could UUU Please help me out here? I really need it because im also guessing distributor.

other
doesnt
chip?
guessing
more then likely the fuel pump is causing the fuse to blow....the fuse that blew protects the fuel pump!!!! if you install a fuse and crank the engine and it blows the fuse....disconnect the fuel pump connector at the tank, install a new fuse and crank it again, my bet would be the fuse wont blow this time.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
maxpower wrote:

I changed the fuel pump a month ago i see the fuel rail and gas flows so its definitely spark. U Really got expirience answer back because that was my first thought too.
My daughter has a 96' as well so I found out that the camshaft sensors wires were bad. If you have the 2.0 DOHC then take off air intake tube (from the throttle body to the filter). Follow the wire from the coils pak to the back end of the head it is right their. It might be that its has oil shorting out the sigal to the PCM. Just a suggestion may or may not work good luck. You are going to need it with this car!!!
JabberJaw36 wrote:

Thanks Ill Check On It